An environmental psychologist and artist, I bring the dual power of rigorous research and innovative creative practice to help communities and organizations create projects to increase visibility and engagement, often focusing on public space, housing, placemaking and community preservation.
- Project management + leadership
- Community outreach and engagement
- Public programs development
- Applied oral history, humanities & urban research
- Exhibit curation
- Digital design & curation
- Educational program design
- Visual and written communication
- Grant writing / fundraising
HOW I Work
I am available for short term consulting, public speaking, and teaching workshops. I can also work with you on long-term projects from fundraising and development to execution and public engagement.